Monday, January 9, 2023

.45acp glock

.45acp Glock - So, without much fanfare, I began exploring my first firearm with a service model Springfield XD. But when it came to the armory, I realized that there are many options. I got my hands on an OD Gen 3 G21 and fell in love but haven't bought one yet. Although my first pistol (through the first signature of the three, the other two being a G17 and a G22 gen 3), this old non-sf gen3 came home in black. The dry firing tungsten guide rod quickly confirmed that it was my choice and that Sig didn't offer enough or cheap enough at the time. After 2.5k miles it remains my favorite pistol, possibly my favorite firearm. For me, it's just that other models that are just finished, well designed, not enlarged or scaled down have always been the reason I chose the Glock and kept at it. The tungsten rod balances the light magazine loads and makes my drilling smoother.

It won't be good for me. I think the Glock 21 is the ultimate .45. While it's a little overbuilt (the same frame as the Glock 20 in 10mm), that's not necessarily a bad thing. The extra beef means you can fill the entire house with ammo all day. Concealed carry doesn't need to be long, and with the right holster system, you can carry it all day without major discomfort. Trust me. I have and it's not that big of a problem. The smaller the .45, the more the gun will bounce and the less accurate and consistent it will be. Any bigger and it becomes a concealed carry problem, at least for me. I plan to get another one with my next paycheck. Well, after 27 years of concealment, the .45 is still the best bolt action and the Glock is still the best pistol system I can think of. It's a worthy investment for protective transportation. Hope this helps.

.45acp Glock

.45acp Glock

Bought my second Glock 21. It's a lot easier than carrying a gun. It weighs less than a 1911 and holds more ammo. It can be easily hidden with the right holster. This is important food for thought. The smaller the gun, the higher it jumps. This leads to a control problem that can be solved with a larger gun that reduces recoil and promotes accuracy. Hope this helps.

The New Glock 45 Leaked... And It's Not A .45 Acp ...

After carrying the 21 daily for two weeks, I realized that this is not the problem that many people are talking about. At 28.26 ounces, it's about 11 ounces lighter than a full-size 1911 and about 8 ounces lighter than a Commander. It also carries more ammo. I bought a belt holster for it and with a good belt I've gotten to the point where I don't feel any tugging or tugging and I don't have to jiggle my pants all day. Although this is a large pistol, it is very well balanced and fills my hand well with the modular grip extension. Also, to reiterate, it's a bit overbuilt (about the same as 20 frames in 10mm), but that's not so bad when you realize it chews up and spits out +p ammo without a hitch.

Therefore. If you think of the 21 as a stealth gun, it's not bad at all. Just get a good holster and belt. Hope this helps.

I have had a Glock 21 for 3 years and put 1300 rounds through it with no problems. There is a tungsten guide rod assembly, a machined slide stop lever, and a clip to slide it over my belt in the small of my back. I have a Colt 1911 and while it is a good shooter, the Glock is my favorite. It breaks much easier than a 1911. However, you have to be careful when taking it to the camera. I caught my finger on the trigger once while belting it and probably would have blown my ass if it was in the chamber. I'm going to practice getting it out and I'm sure I'll be able to get it out quickly.

Worth every penny never regret the purchase but hey it's a glock so i love people who spend a lot on the 400 and every time a glock hits top dollar this 45 is perfect and it always performs like this

Glock G21 Gen4 13rd 45acp Stainless Steel Pvd Finish

You can easily hide it. I hide a shipping mine with a viridian laser and a +2 pier extension. Kathy Me How and Dara make beautiful holsters and concealment tools. A hidden tool is great in a trouser pocket.

I bought a Glock 21sf a year ago and put a lot of rounds through it. I love this gun and highly recommend it! This gun will not fail or go off. This is my daily carry on.

A great gun that isn't too much. Everything was chewed up in the first session. After checking the safety, some Gen 4s have to face down, pull the trigger, pull the side tabs, and pull the slide while cleaning. The burner is directed forward, and the slide must be placed back. Many Glock owners with the same problem. Internal security mechanisms should be dealt with. Wish it was in the manual or someone told me. No big deal. Excellent gun with great accuracy and reliability.

.45acp Glock

I just want to mention what a great gun this is. A slide deck is a silent point. Some guns require a key, some have a switch, and some have a handle. It has a relatively thick slide compared to other models, but the .45. The weight definitely absorbs the wheel. It feels a touch heavier than the 19. The trigger pull was typical for a Glock, but smooth with a nice click and recovery. It was a lot of fun to shoot. Big shots, loud noise, but easy to hold the target and get back on target. Another great gun. You will not be disappointed.

Used Glock 21 Gen 4 45 Acp Bronze Finish Night Sights

I have a G21 Gen 4 and I carry daily, I've never had one go wrong, I've always been an accurate shooter. If you're thinking about it, buy it, you won't regret it. I love that it's 13+1 and I have an extra magazine because it's nice to have and not have, not needed and shouldn't be. It is the customer's responsibility to comply with all federal, state and local laws. . All firearms must be picked up by the purchaser (actual purchaser) at the Sportsman's Warehouse of their choice or through their chosen Independent Firearms Dealer ("FFL"). An approved U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document or combination of government-issued documents showing the purchaser's current address must be presented at the selected store location prior to completing any paperwork and background checks related to the firearm. . The actual buyer must be 18 years of age or older to purchase a rifle and/or shotgun. To purchase a gun and/or firearm receiver, frame, silencer, or firearm only, the actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older. Some states have strict laws regarding the age of firearm purchasers and Sportsman's Warehouse meets those requirements.

Advertised prices may reflect marked or normal prices. The quoted or normal price refers to 1) the manufacturer's minimum advertised price (MAP) or manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), or 2) the price the product has been offered for the past 90 days.

Glock G21SF 45 Auto (ACP) 4.61-Inch Black Nitride Pistol - 10+1 Rounds - The Glock G21SF pistol is relied upon by countless law enforcement units to become standard issue for this powerful, lightweight, all-climate workhorse. The SF model reduces the scope or "back strap" of the receiver at the rear to provide greater comfort and control, especially for shooters with smaller hands. Of all the .45 automatic semi-automatic pistol options, the Glock certainly deserves respect. Status Glock is known for its reliable and simple design - important factors for many shooters. Glock has been able to mediate between those who want a large caliber of ammo in their handgun and those who are tired of carrying only 6 or 7 rounds in a magazine. This brings us to the firearm we will be looking at in this review, the Glock 21.

Glock introduced the G21 SF (short frame) in 2007 to compete for the DOD contract. Contract landings were not completed, but the firearm gained traction among law enforcement agencies and civilians due to its unique features. Based on the 3rd generation Glock 21, the company made only a few changes to this version. For this Glock 21 review, we removed and ran a Glock 21 SF.

How Many Rounds Does A Glock Hold?

Among the changes seen in the Glock 21 SF, the most notable (as the name suggests) is a smaller frame circle. Not to be confused with frame width, a shallower frame provides more depth than a shorter frame

45acp dies, fnp 45acp, 45acp snap caps, lee loader 45acp, lee 45acp, lee 45acp dies, 45acp, glock 21 45acp, 45acp fmj, hornady 45acp dies, 45acp reloading dies, lee pro 1000 45acp

 

Recent Posts